1. BEKATHERM Standard Graphite
The BEKATHERM Standard Graphite façade system consists of expanded polystyrene insulation board enriched with graphite EPS (graphite polystyrene), mineral adhesive for bonding insulating panels and reinforcing glass (façade) mesh, façade mesh, primer and plaster finish. The final appearance of the façade depends on the choice of the structure and the shade of the façade plaster. Insulating boards made of graphite expanded polystyrene (graphite polystyrene) provide 20% better thermal insulation properties than thermal insulation boards with insulating boards made of white expanded polystyrene (polystyrene).
- 20% better thermal insulation performance compared to thermal insulation with white expanded polystyrene (polystyrene) insulation boards
- A wide variety of shades of finishing façade plaster
- Resistance to UV radiation and atmospheric influences
- Excellent water repellence
- All system components are ETA certified
- Exceptional workability
- Easy to install
|Layer||Purpose of Use||Product||Packing||UoM||Consumption per m2|
|1||ADHESIVE FOR BONDING||
Bekatherm EPS Grafit
|3||ADHESIVE FOR REINFORCEMENT||
|5||ADHESIVE FOR REINFORCEMENT||
|7||FINISHING FACADE RENDER||25||kg||2,80|
Detailed instructions can be found in the product data sheet.
* Depending on the adhesive chosen for bonding and the reinforcement of the finishing render, we provide a 10-, 20- or 25-year warranty for the façade system.