An agent for removal of mold, fungi and bacteria
Sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide
Liquid biocidal product for the effective removal of mold, fungi and bacteria, and whitens the surfaces to which it is applied. It can be used on various surfaces such as: walls, tiles, ceramics, joints, mortar, brick, stone, enamel, plastics, acryl, silicone, rubber, stainless steel. It is not used for gypsum, metals – aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, colored and varnished wood. In case of application on new unusual types of surfaces, test the effect first on the hidden surface. Aside from households, BK-SaniCidExpres can be used in public health facilities, as well as in other public and industrial facilities for treatment of surfaces that do not come in contact with food for humans and animals. Do not use the product in the presence of children.
HOW TO USE
Turn the spray nozzle to its working position and always lock the sprayer after use by turning the spray nozzle to the stop position. Spray the problematic areas from the distance of approx. 15 cm and leave for at least 15 minutes. After the specified time, rinse the treated surface with water. Do not remove dirt before applying the product, and if necessary repeat the process only after rinsing the surface and drying it. Avoid over-application of the spray, as treated surfaces must not be soaked but moderately sprayed.
The product is intended for general purposes as well as for professional users.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Up to 12 months in original sealed packing. Store at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C, protected from direct sunlight and frost. Date of manufacture and batch number: Imprinted on the packaging.
In accordance with local / regional / European / national regulations.
RECOMMENDED FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES
The mixture is corrosive to metals. Toxic gas may be generated during heating or in the event of fire. Extinguishing media: CO2, extinguishing powder, foam or water spray.
Use in well-ventilated areas, should not be inhaled and may not come into contact with skin and eyes. Use breathing mask unless adequate ventilation is provided. If you feel any irritation, stop using the product and leave the room immediately until the surface is dry. Wear suitable gloves and chemical resistant protective clothing.
Ensure good ventilation when used indoors. In case of spillage, prevent spread. Wipe off with absorbent liquid absorbent material (e.g. cloth, wool). Collect spillage with absorbent material: sawdust, diatomaceous earth, sand, universal binder, acid binder.
Approximately 50ml/m² in one coat, and for treating smaller areas (10cm²) 5 pressures.