1. BEKATHERM Prestige
BEKATHERM Prestige façade system consists of insulation boards or lamella made of mineral (stone) wool, mineral adhesive for gluing insulating boards and reinforcing glass (façade) mesh, façade mesh, base coating (primer) and finishing façade plaster. The final appearance of the façade depends on the choice of the structure and the shade of the façade plaster. According to EN 13501-1, the BEKATHERM Prestige stone wool façade system belongs to class A2 which means that it is non-combustible.
- Excellent vapour permeability
- Excellent sound insulation
- Resistance to UV radiation and atmospheric influences
- All system components are ETA certified
- Exceptional workability
- Depending on the components used, a mineral composition is possible of the finishing layer
|Layer||Purpose of Use||Product||Packing||UoM||Consumption per m2|
|1||ADHESIVE FOR BONDING||
|3||ADHESIVE FOR REINFORCEMENT||
Bekatherm Mesh 160
|5||ADHESIVE FOR REINFORCEMENT||
|7||FINISHING FACADE RENDER||25||kg||2,80|
Detailed instructions can be found in the product data sheet.
* Depending on the adhesive chosen for bonding and the reinforcement of the finishing render, we provide a 10-, 20- or 25-year warranty for the façade system.